1. To avoid electrostatic discharge, ground yourself by using a wrist grounding strap or by periodically touching an unpainted metal surface (such as the back panel) on the computer.
2. The key caps on the keyboard are fragile, easily dislodged, and time-consuming to replace. Exercise care when removing and handling the keyboard.
3. Before securing the latch on the system board connector, ensure that the keyboard connector is seated and the tabs on the connector are properly aligned with the slots on the system board connector. Failure to align the tabs could result in a malfunction of the computer or damage to the cable and/or the cable connector.
Lenovo Thinkpad X Series X200s Keyboard Service & Warranty:
Warranty & Shipment
- Lenovo Thinkpad X Series Keyboard enjoys full 12 months warranty;
- Acompatible.com offers the most complete product information and photo galleries available.
- All the products selling in Acompatible.com are highest-quality &lowest-possible prices guarantee.
- PayPal is strongly recommended payment here;
- Orders would be sent out within 24 working hours after the payment verified;
- Tracking number will sent to you as soon as the package shipped out;
- Customers usually could receive the order within 2-4 days;
- Local pick-up is unavailable at this moment (a batch of orders processing everyday).