First of all, please turn off your laptop. Disconnect the powe adapter and remove the battery.
Open your Acer Aspire 3620 , remove the Acer Aspire 3620 Keyboard . Detach the keyboard cover from the motherboard carefully.
1. Tear off the tapes fastening the wireless antenna cable.
2. Pull the antenna set from the main unit.
3. Disconnect the Compatible Parts - LCD cable.
4. Turn over the notebook then remove two screws fastening the LCD module.
5. Remove two screws fastening the LCD hinges.
6. Then detach the LCD module from the main unit. Detach the LCD bezel from the LCD module then remove the LCD inverter.
7. Remove the two screws holding the LCD to the LCD panel.
8. Remove the LCD assembly from the LCD panel as shown.
9. Remove the two screws fastening the Acer Aspire 3620 Travelmate LCD hinges.
10. Then remove the Compatible Parts such as LCD hinges from the LCD panel.
11. Remove the four screws fastening the LCD right bracket.
12. Remove the right bracket from the LCD. Remove the left bracket by the same method.
Reverse the procedure to install the new Acer Aspire 3620 screen bracket and hinges.
For more Laptop Keyboard Covers such as Dell Keyboard Cover and Acer Keyboard Cover