First of all, shut down your Lenovo Thinkpad T410. Disconnect the AC adapter and remove the battery and Lenovo IBM Thinkpad T410 Keyboard Protector Skin Cover .
1. Unscrew one screws securing the DIMM cover, but don't remove it.
2. Remove the DIMM cover, and remove one screw securing the keyboard.
3. Open the Thinkpad T410 and push the keyboard toward the screen a little, at the same time push down the Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Keyboard a little toward to detach the front edge of the keyboard from the frame. Then lift up the keyboard from the bottom of the keyboard.
4. Lift up the keyboard, now you can access the keyboard cable, detach the cable connector.
5. Remove the Thinkpad T410 keyboard.
Reverse the procedure to install your new Lenovo / IBM thinkpad T410 keyboard.